This post is brought to you from Jon Parker, owner of American Home Contractors. A local company that does gutters, roofs and lots of other home improvement projects. his contact information is below.
An enticing, attractive front yard is essential to your home’s curb appeal. Here are 5 landscaping tips to add beauty, color, and warmth to your front yard this year.
1. Plant Both Annuals and Perennials. There is nothing like bright, lively flowers and bushes to make your front yard appealing. Use a mix of annuals and perennials so you have something growing all year long.
2. Use Greenery to Hide Less Attractive Home Elements. A less than ideal driveway, front porch, and other home features can be spruced up with a cleverly designed flower bed, creeping vines, or thick hedges.
3. Choose Plants that Are Easy to Maintain over Time. Some plants are delicate and hard to care for. Others—like lilies, daffodils, and tulips—are hearty and likely to bloom year after year. Research and use plants that will do well in your climate.
4. Add Depth and Dimension. As you design your landscaping, include layers of depth and height with tiered flower beds, planters of different heights on the ground, hanging planters, and other creative options.
5. Create a Hidden Garden. Include a secluded spot in your landscaping. Tall hedges, arbors with climbing vines, and other landscaping features can create a small oasis of calm, even in your front yard if you have the space.
Phone: (908) 771-0123 / Website: njahc.com