This 326-acre complex is bordered by over 100 acres of undisturbed open space. Spring Ridge is a community is comprised mostly of two and three bedroom condos, but there are a handful of duplexes as well as single family homes. The condo buildings are typically three stories – ground, first and second floor units. The ground floor units are the one bedroom models and these don’t typically feature basement storage though they do have a large pantry in the kitchen. The second floor units often feature cathedral ceilings and sometimes have sky lights. There are at least nine different models:
- The Ardsley (one bedroom, one bath)
- The Baxter (one large bedroom, one bath)
- The Chesterfield (one bedroom, a den and one bath, some have garage and/or basement)
- The Drexel I and the Drexel II (two floor plans, both featuring two bedrooms and one bath)
- The Essex I and the Essex II (two floor plans, both featuring two bedrooms and two baths)
- The Fairfax (two bedrooms, a den and two baths)
- The Greenbriar (1/2 duplex with three bedrooms including a first floor master, attached garage and a basement)
- The Hamilton (1/2 duplex with three bedrooms including a first floor master, attached garage and a basement)
- Single family homes (Three bedrooms, two and a half baths, one car garage and basements – very similar to the 1/2 duplexes, but are detached, fee simple homes).
The kitchens in most of the models are a decent size and all are considered to be eat-in. All but a few of the models boast a large basement storage area as well as a detached garage.
This Basking Ridge community features a swimming pool, a club house, tennis courts and a playground. There are no dogs allowed in the complex.
Spring Ridge Basking Ridge Homes For Sale
Copyright © 2018 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.