This 326-acre complex is bordered by over 100 acres of undisturbed open space. Spring Ridge is a community is comprised mostly of two and three bedroom condos, but there are a handful of duplexes as well as single family homes. The condo buildings are typically three stories – ground, first and second floor units. The ground floor units are the one bedroom models and these don’t typically feature basement storage though they do have a large pantry in the kitchen. The second floor units often feature cathedral ceilings and sometimes have sky lights. There are at least nine different models:
- The Ardsley (one bedroom, one bath)
- The Baxter (one large bedroom, one bath)
- The Chesterfield (one bedroom, a den and one bath, some have garage and/or basement)
- The Drexel I and the Drexel II (two floor plans, both featuring two bedrooms and one bath)
- The Essex I and the Essex II (two floor plans, both featuring two bedrooms and two baths)
- The Fairfax (two bedrooms, a den and two baths)
- The Greenbriar (1/2 duplex with three bedrooms including a first floor master, attached garage and a basement)
- The Hamilton (1/2 duplex with three bedrooms including a first floor master, attached garage and a basement)
- Single family homes (Three bedrooms, two and a half baths, one car garage and basements – very similar to the 1/2 duplexes, but are detached, fee simple homes).
The kitchens in most of the models are a decent size and all are considered to be eat-in. All but a few of the models boast a large basement storage area as well as a detached garage.
This Basking Ridge community features a swimming pool, a club house, tennis courts and a playground. There are no dogs allowed in the complex.